This creamy lemon dressing is a refreshing change of pace. Try it on fruit or green salads or on coleslaw
In a jar with a hand blender or in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, combine all the ingredients and process until
well mixed. Cover and chill the dressing until you are ready to use it. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
This dressing will keep for up to 2 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 1 cup
- 1 sachet Gambac9
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (low-fat or nonfat is acceptable)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons any vegetable or nut oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years old
- keep for up to 2 day